Live One Hour Courses
Live One Hour Sessions For Your Workplace and Team
Is your business new to mental health training? Are you looking for more training after Mental Health First Aid? The purpose of the live courses is to engage individuals by increasing connection, building resilience and improving culture in the workplace.
Check out our one hour sessions listed below!
Navigating Boundaries and Triggers (New)Book Now
Gain a deeper understanding of the importance of boundaries and triggers in mental health support.
- The importance of setting clear boundaries
- How to identify personal triggers
- Strategies for dealing with challenging triggers
The Basics of Mental HealthBook Now
In this session, we'll talk about the fundamentals of mental health, and introduce skills that will help us understand and maintain our mental well-being.
- The mental health thermometer
- The stress response
- Mental health resources.
Nutrition to Improve Mental HealthBook Now
This course discusses the intersection of nutrition and mental health.
- Relationship between diet and mind
- Enhancing mental fitness levels
- How to use food as a tool
Mental Health Skills to PracticeBook Now
In this session, we dive deeper into the skills that will help you toward your mental fitness goals by focusing on three key themes.
- Breathing techniques
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Sleep and Behaviour Change
Qualities and Practises of Great TeamsBook Now
Teamwork makes the dream work!
- Enhancing chemistry and unity amongst teammates
- Characteristics of resilient teams
- Reflect and discuss on your team's qualities and actions
Resilience Boost: Stress and TraumaBook Now
This session will help us understand how our reactions are affected by different degrees of adversity, as well provide skills
that can act against it in both daily life and at work!
- Physical and psychological reactions to adversity
- Stress reactions
- "Big" trauma vs. "Small" trauma
Skills to Prevent and Recover From BurnoutBook Now
Burnout is now becoming very common for many.
- What exactly is burnout?
- Contributing factors
- Skills to prevent and protect you and others from burning out
Suicide Awareness and SupportBook Now
Did you know that every 40 seconds, someone dies by suicide?
Learn how to:
- Recognize the signs and symptoms of thoughts of suicide
- Support someone thinking of suicide
- Find appropriate resources to support others
Empathy Skills: Enhancing Mental WellbeingBook Now
Empathy is key for connection.
- What is empathy?
- Skills to practice empathy
- Creating empathetic workplaces
Sleep Health 101Book Now
Sleep can impact our daily activities, mood, and overall health.
- Sleep health
- Sleep and external influences
- Sleep and internal influences
Design Your Own Course!Book Now
Don't see a course that suits your organization's needs? That's ok! Book a consultation with us and we can design a course that fits your business's unique circumstances.
Mental Health First Aid
The MHFA certification is an evidence-based program that provides people with tools to assist others experiencing a mental illness or mental health problem.
Participants leave with:
- A better understanding of mental health.
- Increased confidence providing support to others.
- Improved mental health for the participant.
The MHFA training includes:
- Virtual and in-person options with 8-15 participants
- Two hours of independent study
- Six hours of facilitated instruction
Instructors are certified by the Mental Health Commission of Canada, a non-profit organization created by the Government of Canada.